Our class scheduled to start on May 2nd has been rescheduled to start May 9th.
The scheduled times will remain the same but will start one week later.
Sealife has released a firmware upgrade for the DC1400 series camera
Firmware V2014 improves the following:
- Faster shutter response time when camera is set to infinity focus. Pictures will be in focus and sharp from 3ft/90cm to infinity. (2ft/60cm underwater).
- Frame‐rate (fps) for smoother video when recording in low light conditions.
- Ext Flash Manual mode exposure control.
- Added a visual indicator to identify when the shutter button is pushed ½ way. The white focus box disappears for a split second when the shutter button reaches the ½ way point. When the camera has focused on the subject, the focus box reappears as green (in focus) or red (not in focus). Push the shutter all the way to capture the image. Using this technique will help to improve focus accuracy and shortens the shutter lag time.
- Longer battery life in SPY mode.
- Improved the zoom action response time.
One of our staff tried this on his camera and reported that it worked without a hitch. Apparently the actual firmware upgrade only took about 2 seconds to complete. It took longer to read the instructions in the PDF.
Nice "Postcard" from the Roanoke Times regarding our Manatee trip.
Check it out HERE
We are starting classes at the Christiansburg Aquatic Center beginning in April.
They have a superb facility with a great pool for teaching. We're really looking forward to teaching there.
You can look under "Beginner Classes - Remote" for more information