Probably our most popular local site. About 45 minutes from the store near Radford, Va.
Easy entrance with a large area for diving. depths to about 45 feet. Visibility can be challenging but has also been know to be greater than 30 feet.
Lots of fish such as catfish, smallmouth bass, muskie, brim, and more. Crawfish (midget lobster) can often be found.
A very popular local dive training site.
- From I_81 take exit 118_B.
- Go about 4 miles to the Pepper's Ferry Road Exit and go west.
- Go about 8 miles. You will pass the Radford Arsenal on your right and then go down a long hill
- Cross the right side bridge at the bottom of the hill and make the first U_turn
- As soon as you are about to get on the paralell bridge going the other way, take the right onto to a dirt road that goes under the bridge.
- Cross to the left under the bridge and head toward the water.
- You are there.